Frequently Asked Questions
This is an issue that can affect certain Windows Vista systems. These steps will resolve the issue in most cases:
- Right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon (the yellow/brown bug) in the system tray (near the Windows system clock) and select "Exit."
- Right-click on the SUPERAntiSpyware icon on your desktop, and select "Run as administrator."
- Close the SUPERAntiSpyware main menu when it opens.
- Right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon in the system tray again, and select the Register/Activate option. That will start the registration wizard, which will prompt for your registration code. Select the option to register over the Internet.
- After SUPERAntiSpyware is registered, restart Windows and confirm that SUPERAntiSpyware doesn't prompt again for activation.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please close all open applications, and then uninstall your existing SUPERAntiSpyware.
Next, re-install the current Professional Edition installer from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.
« Back To All Frequently Asked Questions