SUPERAntiSpyware offers discounts on volume/site licensing for our
products. We do offer additional discounts for educational and
non-profit organizations. If you are an educational institution or
non-profit organization, we can create a custom quote for you
contact us here for a custom discount quote.
be provided with a single registration code with your purchase. If you
need assistance in creating a deployment and update plan/procedure we
are more than happy to assist you.
Basic Licensing information below - please
contact us here for a custom quote.
SUPERAntiSpyware offers the Central Management Solution (CMS) to our volume/site licensing customers purchasing 25 or more seats. CMS enables customers to easily install SUPERAntiSpyware across large enterprise networks, handle registration, licensing, and product updates from one server, and manage scans, threat detection, and notifications from a single user interface.
Deployment & Licensing
Save time and money by deploying installations and updates and managing licenses from a central server:
- The Central Management Solution provides the ability to install the client service on a multitude of end-user workstations using a group policy or any third party Microsoft® Installer (MSI), which simplifies deployment across large enterprise networks.
- Licensing occurs through the management server, so system administrators and end-users don’t have to worry about entering codes or adjusting registration from their workstations.
- Product updates are downloaded by the central server and distributed locally across the network to connected workstations.
Management & Customization
Avoid endless hassles by managing highly flexible and customizable configurations from a centralized console:
- Manage all your client settings and configurations from a single administrative interface with the Management Console, including control of scan schedules, adjustment of scan options, deployment of product updates, and changes to application settings.
- Customizable settings for email notifications and reports keep you up-to-date with the latest information on the health of your network and alert you when specific threats and malware are detected.
- Automated response to specific threats can be configured globally or customized for individual workstations, keeping you protected from repeated attacks and chronic re-infection.
- Application control is restricted to system administrators, so end-users cannot change or disable the service, keeping the client running as configured by your IT department.