When I Installed the Last Update My Home Page indicates it was changed
The solution is to uninstall and re-install SUPERAntiSpyware.
Preferred Uninstallation Method
For Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Follow these steps to uninstall through the Windows Control Panel:
1. Exit SUPERAntiSpyware.
It is recommended that you close all other running applications before attempting to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware.
2. Go to the Windows Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
The Control Panel can be accessed from your Start menu -> Control Panel.
3. Find SUPERAntiSpyware in the list of installed programs and select it.
It should appear as SUPERAntiSpyware FREE Edition or SUPERAntiSpyware Professional Edition, depending on what edition of the software you have installed.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the "Remove" button. On Windows Vista, click the "Uninstall" button.
5. Follow the instructions, if any, given by the uninstall wizard.
6. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Rebooting your PC is essential. If you do not reboot your PC, the uninstall may be unsuccessful.
Re-install the current version of SUPERAntiSpyware from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.
If you have problems uninstalling using the method described above, please exit SUPERAntiSpyware, and uninstall using the Uninstaller Assistant:
32-bit Operating Systems
64-bit Operating Systems
Then restart Windows. Re-install the current version of SUPERAntiSpyware from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.
You can re-download the software from:
If you have a SUPERAntiSpyware Professional license, you can retrieve your registration code here:
« Back To All Frequently Asked Questions